The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board > Blazer and Suburban Stuff

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-26-2015, 12:56 PM   #1
Burb
Coordinator of Synchronicity

C-20 Suburban Lowered Project For Sale

I have a 1971 GMC C20 with a Chevy front end FOR SALE *minus motor and tranny*: Good parts truck ... has lowered front springs with discs, heavy duty sway bar, a bagged custom FF Corp 14 bolt rear-end with eaton posi and custom disc brakes, CCP track bar,oversized dif cover with sight hole and dip stick with 3.73, and spare 4.10 in a box. On re-enforce trailing arms, billet carrier bearing set up for 700r4. B&M ratchet shifter,has all glass, but cracked windshield, power front windows, Gray front seats w/ belts out of '99 truck and rear fold down / pull out gray seat out of a '01 suburban. Pioneer sound system. Painless wire harness Dual battery inverter system (1) front (1) back... rear hatch has been replaced with struts added, new rear bumper, billet front grill, body needs work and have found the frame does as well. $ Make offer $
Pics can be seen in my profile (Burb) under the album for Rosinate ...
Don't have the time or space for this project any longer and would like to sell it complete, buyer hauls it ...motor/tranny to be pulled right before P/U... NO WAY to part out. please contact me via PM $ Make offer $

1971 Suburban ... W.I.P. Build Thread
Customization is ones personal touch-- not what other people think it should be

Last edited by Burb; 08-27-2015 at 07:58 PM.
Burb is offline   Reply With Quote