The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-20-2005, 12:50 AM   #1
MAC67
" SHOW ME"

Thumbs up Come One Come All , Welcome To All You New Members , Pull Up A Chair !!

just wanted to welcome all of you new members here , if you are just visiting please sign up !! we love to make new friends and here about your projects and cruisers , if any of you have any questions or comments about the site or how to navigate it anf find what you are looking for a little quicker please do not hesitate to ask , just click on my user name and there will be a drop down menu , you can privat message me "PM" or you can email me throguh the site here , if you are into chevy trucks you have come to the right place , if you need to know it some one here can tell you , if you need to buy it , someone here will sell it to you , if you have a ride you would like to show off , someone will compliment you on it !!!!!!! this has got to be THE greatest bunch of folks on any automotive enthusiast website and we are growing by leaps and bounds everyday because of fine folks like yourself !!! so please , pull up a chair , take part in some of our great contests , make new friends ,and share your knowledge , stories and opinions on the passion we all love and share , the same passion which has brought you here

" CHEVY AND GMC TRUCKS !!!!!!!"

THANK YOU KINDLY
Mac67
http://67-72chevytrucks.com STAFF

also please take the time to check out our sister site

http://myoldtruck.com

another wonderful website for enthusiasts of all makes and models of trucks with the same great people , friendly atmosphere , knowledgable staff , and great stories .pics . and information
MAC67 is offline   Reply With Quote