The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-27-2011, 08:27 PM   #1
handyhands

New to this group

Hey to all, I'm not sure ho to start here so I will just tell you all what has happened in the last two months. I don't really know how I got started. One day I was on the computer on the web don't remember what I was looking up. what I came a cross was something that said ratrod, so I clicked on it. I have seen a few around town and was just curious. From there I found a forum for hot rods and I always loved all the pictures of the cars and trucks. Then I saw a question about putting a s10 truck frame under another body. From that point I have been reading everything I could about the chassie swap. This just might be the way to get my 14 year old off the video games. I showed him a few picture and ask if he would help me build one. Without hesitation he said yes and said there are some old car at the end of the dirt road and he and a friend took off to see what was down there. This will be something new for both off us (a good learning time for both of us). Right now we have nothing to start with, but I am already looking for the s10 reg cab long bed. 4.3 with carbs(running) will use everything possible. Look forward to this group. If we never finish this project we will have some bonding time.
handyhands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:09 PM   #2
1ATony

Re: New to this group

Welcome to the site.
1ATony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 10:21 PM   #3
jayman68
Fun Stuff

Re: New to this group

Welcome from NW Washington. Good luck finding something to build.

68 C10(project)
88 Honda Accord(DD)
93 Chevy Astro EXT 2wd
jayman68 is offline   Reply With Quote