The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Part Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-27-2021, 07:44 AM   #1
QualityClassicParts

1955 1956 1957 GMC Truck All Models USA Made Complete Correct Wiring Harness Gen

This is the most complete original wiring harness for 55 - 57 GMC trucks panels and all models. This harnesses for generator applications. Includes all headlight pigtails and tail light pigtails rubber boots connectors fuse block fuse block wiring with all original type terminals and lampshades. Check out the detail in the photos comes with a complete instructions with easy to install numbering system. I make the same harness for Chevrolets if you want one for Chevrolet look for the listing this is for a GMC.

When I say most complete I mean most complete check out the photos even the fuse block comes with fuses and mounting screws.

My wiring harnesses are made here in the USA and are made just prior to listing, not old and brittle. I have been a leading USA harness manufacturer since the 70's. I am the manufacturer not the middle man. No matter what the hype or brand name, there is no better, more authentic original style wire harness available. I guarantee this with a 100 % money back lifetime guarantee.

Free shipping to lower 48 states all others pay exact cost of shipping.
Attached Images

QualityClassicParts is offline   Reply With Quote