The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-18-2010, 08:02 PM   #1
67 c10 guy

Post my 67 c10 first build

Well im gonna start my build thread. My senior year I bought my 67 c10 from
Mineral wells, Texas. The PO said it would start and drive, but I decided not to take a chance of a break down on the way down to Pasadena and had it shipped. Once the truck arrived it had a hard time to stay running, it wouldn’t go ten feet w/o dying. Three days later all of the old fuel was out of the carb and it ran fine. It’s been nearly two years and im finally starting to get to work on it due to problems on my daily (cracked block). Plans so far are to get the correct fenders and an undamaged core support, fix rust (cab corner, rocker), fix separation an foot wells, rebuild leaking th350 transmission and engine. The 350 v8 will be gone through and might get new aluminum heads from procomp and a cam up-grade and a new park brake system. Other than that im just getting started with the project and don’t want to blow it apart just yet. If any body has advice its greatly appreciated.

Eric
Attached Images

67 lwb build sold
67 c10 guy is offline   Reply With Quote