The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2022, 06:21 PM   #10
Category4performance

Re: 72 one owner C20 project

Well today was finish the new fuel tank install and removed the old tank and bench seat. The tank looks way to new and in great shape to be original but its done its relocated, Problem #1 the tank fill is in the bed i can live with that but to have enough space to make the fill and tank connect i had to cut down the neck of the tank and cut down the fill neck, still it was so close i put a piece of aluminum diamond plate under it to give me a tiny more space, tank works, fuel gauge works and reads correctly. After power washing the cab i removed the original steering wheel and replaced it with a new unit. tracking my carpet my buckets seats and the Blazer console in hopes it will come soon. Plans are to make a box the size of the fuel tank as a dual use area storage and subs on each end to help with the tunes. thanks for looking everyone and good luck on your builds.
Attached Images

Category4performance is offline   Reply With Quote