The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-26-2016, 03:47 PM   #1
1fast10

Newbie from raleigh nc

Hi guys im a newbie from Raliegh nc my name is steven. Ive been around race cars and hot rods my entire life and over the last few years the hobby has turned into a job which i love and enjoy. Little about me im 35 years old from a small town hillsborough nc. Born and raised around circle track cars my entire life started this passion. For some reason i enjoyed dragracing more so i pursued that and currently have a 1984 s10 that has a 421 sbc and a big gulp of nitrous. Old combo ran a best of 5.62@125 in 1/8th mile which in a 1/4 is around 8.8 seconds. My new build will be a 1972 suburban that im hopeing to start soon. Its very rough. All the sheetmetal needs replacing and imf Up to the task. Id like to do a porterbuilt drop kit with air bags and a a mild ls engine and use this as a dailey driver and a calling card for my buisnness and what i can do. As far ar work ive been told im a jack of all trades. I did car audio professional for 12 years. Worked as a performace mechanic for 3 years and i have a associates degree in welding which i use at my ful time job. Ive been welding and fabricating for over 15 years. Ive built, tuned, wired and driven some. Pretty bad ass cars. Currently i have a small buinsess thats more of side work but keeps Me steady. Precision Fabrication and Wiring is the name. I specialize is race car and hot rod wiring. I also do fabrication but limited due to home shop being small . Im also a dealer for a few major brands such as holley and i specialize in the efi components and sales of those components . I have a online store to add to the list of things i do and use it to help promote products to My customers www.precisionfabandwire.com. I hope to gather some good info for My new build and im always willing to help with what i know best which is wiring of these classic and hot rods so feel free to mesg anytime. Steven. Ill post a few images of cars ive worked. On or. Built in the past. Sorry not. Many chevy trucks buy hope to change that
Attached Images

1fast10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 03:54 PM   #2
truckdude239

Re: Newbie from raleigh nc

welcome from lewisville/winston salem

1971 Chevy c-10 under going a 4.8l LSx swap

Build Thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=421305

2007 Honda Accord my daily 145kmiles
2002 Honda Accord 4 door With 330k(sisters car)
2005 toyota Avalon 228k( brothers car)
2002 Sububran 5.3 245k
2000 Tahoe 5.3l 378

General manager for Marco's Carwash & lube
truckdude239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 08:02 PM   #3
Lngbd

Glad nc is making its mark born in Durham spent many days on grandparents farm in fairmont nc reside in hickory as a golfcourse superintendent
Lngbd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 10:36 AM   #4
1ATony

Thanks for joining, it's great to have you here

Tony
1ATony is offline   Reply With Quote