The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2021, 04:01 PM   #1
AZ Chev

OCHRE 72 K20 Restoration

Hello All,

I'v been a member of this community now for several years, and during which time have had the pleasure of collecting a lot of really cool parts and wisdom from a lot of really cool folks who are also part of this community.

I'v been collecting 47-72 trucks here in southern Arizona for quite a few years and have nearly filled up several old barns on the ranch here with cool old trucks. I'v worked at my projects without ever putting a whole lot of thought into doing a build thread.

Over the past few months I'v been drilling down on finding correct and specific quality parts for this K20 build, and have found myself spending a lot of time combing through Pete's (DeadheadNM) and Brad's (IRONCANINE) build threads. These threads have been so much help, and have now inspired me to do my own build thread project.

This purchase/build began in Feb. of 2019 with the purchase of the truck. The project is currently far from finished, though my sons and I are quite a ways down the road with the project. I wont tell you where we are at with the project until I catch up to date with the build thread. We'll keep you guessing for the fun. I intend to post a little at a time as time permits.

My next post will take us back to Feb. of 19, and we'll build from there.

Hope you all enjoy.
Attached Images

AZ Chev is offline   Reply With Quote