The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2021, 04:05 PM   #1
NGN

What to do with my wiring in my 67

OK folks I'll see if I can explain this correctly. I have a original plane jane (well was) 67 L6 250 three on the tree, base gauges, manual four drum brakes no bells and whistles. I used the parts from a 72 307 V8, two wheel drive PDB, Auto 350trans Blazer (plan jane) in my 67 250 L6,, the five lug rear with a auto 350 tran and five lug power discs brakes are now in, all went very good. Well now I got a original rebuilt 67 327 motor and 4 barrel carb from a 67 chevy truck that I'm sure was a manual sitting in my truck. Hope I made that understandable. What I'd like to do is make the wiring look neat and original with all that's been changed. I fail to mention I have a restored 72 tilt that's been install and working good and still need to install a beautiful restored 67 full dash gauge well with no tach to go. What I really like to know is who here on this forum has all that wiring new complete and original as possible. Any help, question, thoughts hey and whatever all appreciated.
Thanks
NGN
NICK
NGN is offline   Reply With Quote