The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > Trucks For Sale

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-05-2022, 09:17 PM   #1
Aggie1998

1970 Chevy C10 Project

***SOLD***

For sale is my 1970 Chevy C10. It has a clean Texas Title, no motor, or transmission.

This truck was originally a long bed that has been converted to a short bed. The frame was welded by a local steel fabrication shop. The frame was then sandblasted and painted. The cab, hood, doors, glove box door, cowl, and rear wheel tubs are original. I have the original grill, but it’s dented. The core support, front fenders, front fender wells, high hump transmission cover, and all bed components are new. The bed is set up to be a wood bed (wood not included).

The cab rocker panels and kick panels have been replaced. The remainder of the cab is rust free or light surface rust in small areas. The bottom of the cab was cleaned, wire brushed, sanded, epoxy primed, and then coated with U-Pol Raptor Liner. The interior cab floor, rocker panels, door openings, doors, and rear of the cab have been sanded / blasted and epoxy primed. I’ve used Southern Polyurethane epoxy primer and will include the primer I have with
the truck.

It sits on Ridetech Street Grip suspension (approx. 4/6 drop). It has 12” discs (5-lug) on all 4 corners with calipers. The brakes are the AZ Pro Performance Pro 1 kit (older kit). All steering components have been replaced with Moog products. It has the original steering box, column
and steering wheel. The wheels and tires are cheap but new and don’t leak.

The 12-bolt rear end has been rebuilt with 373 gears, Yukon limited slip differential, and new axles. The rear end has also been painted. The gas tank is new and is located under the bed.

The previous owner started this project and included all the parts he had. These parts include: head lights, tail lights, side marker lights, cab lights, instrument panel, AC components, bench seat, visors, door handles, door hinges, hood hinges, door handles, mirrors, window regulators, door windows, vent windows, back window, tailgate hinges, tailgate handle. And a wiring harness. Most, if not all, of these parts have been in boxes since I’ve owned the truck and I do not know how usable they are.

Unfortunately, my health will not allow me to complete this project. It’s a solid truck and will make a great project for someone. The asking price is $10,000. The truck is located in Cypress, TX 77429. You would have to pick it up. Please call or text with any questions 281-787-9572. Also, feel free to make an offer, the worst I can say is no.
Attached Images

Last edited by Aggie1998; 01-12-2022 at 10:16 AM.
Aggie1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 09:34 PM   #2
Aggie1998

Re: 1970 Chevy C10 Project

***SOLD***

More pictures
Attached Images

Last edited by Aggie1998; 01-12-2022 at 10:17 AM.
Aggie1998 is offline   Reply With Quote