The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-28-2015, 04:46 PM   #1
1992_SS

New to the Forum!

Hi all,
My name is Eron. I'm registering to the forum to help a very good friend of mine with her dad's 1965 GMC project. On October 14, her dad passed away from a sudden heart attack at age 52. It truly was unbelievable because he was a fit, healthy man. I have some knowledge about cars, but I will be using this site for a lot of help. The truck is actually very solid. A few rust spots but it runs. I believe he put a V8 in it but I'm still gathering more information on the truck but it was always his dream to get it restored. Not a show truck but a nice, safe restoration. He never had time to restore it because he worked for the State of Michigan (MDOT) and would help others with other projects. With that said, we are taking donations to help get funding for the truck. I do know he wanted it light blue. I want to add power steering, power brakes, and possibly an automatic conversion. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I will be on the forum frequently whether its asking questions for research or buying parts. I will add the link to the gofundme his daughter created. Thank you all!
https://www.gofundme.com/9d6z8fyw
Attached Images

1992_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 01:48 AM   #2
BOSS
Just here to help

Re: New to the Forum!

Welcome to the board
Posted via Mobile Device
BOSS is offline   Reply With Quote