The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2021, 11:34 AM   #1
Sinisterspeed

Just wanted to say I compare all forums to this one!

Hi everyone, very long time member. I have had quite a few of these trucks over the years. I have always referred to this forum no matter what I'm working on or parting out.

I did get my 70 GMC longhorn 90% done before life took over and it's been sitting now for a decade. Recently I wanted a classic for a driver (as was the original intention of my truck). So I've been looking for a while and finally ended up recently buying a 67 Camaro.

The Camaro is it pretty good shape and defiantly exactly what I was looking for. Pretty good to look at, drives decent, plenty of room for upgrades as needed but for now just turn the key and drive.

Now, to learn more about these first gen Camaros I searched for an active forum. First of all, I thought since these are so popular it would be easy to find one that's just as active if not more so.... not the case. So I found the one that seems to be most active, joined and I've been searching threads and learning what I can on these cars.

What I've noticed is just about every thread there is someone rude, or mean, and sooner or later just about every thread either doesn't have hardly any responses or if it does its its just bashing or arguments between members.

I've only been a member there for a week or so, maybe I've just been unlucky in the threads I've chosen to read. Who knows.....

All I can say is my whole time here on 67-72chevytrucks.com I've never experienced that, the people here are awesome, friendly and genuinely help each other out and support each other.

I just wanted to say thank you to all the members and mods here that have made this forum the gold standard for forums IMHO.

70 GMC Longhorn (A.K.A Money Bucket)
57 Chev 3100
05 Chevy LLY Dmax.
67 Chevy Camaro

Dad's Budget Build 55

My Longhorn Build
Sinisterspeed is offline   Reply With Quote