The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Forums > Alternate Tinkerings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-11-2014, 07:31 PM   #1
Kerry P

Another pony for the pile

This one is at the bottom of schedule priority but I couldn’t pass it up. Not much there but what is there is pretty solid. I’ve got all the external sheet metal for a fastback conversion.

I bought it last year but it took a while for the owner to get the title so it stayed at his shop. I got “the look” last year when I bought it. When it arrived home today I got “the look” again. That’s not fair getting two looks for the same purchase.
Attached Images

Kerry P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 05:42 PM   #2
Kerry P

Re: Another pony for the pile

The pony pile just keeps getting bigger. I’ve walked by this one for about a year and thought it was too rough to be worth buying. After looking at it more closely I found that while she’s got a few dents there’s very little rust. I know a lot of people don’t care for these big Stangs but I’ve always like their extreme styling. I wouldn’t take it over a ’67 or ’69 fastback but in addition to the older ones what the heck. I think cameras to augment the side mirrors will make this car a lot more fun to drive in traffic.
Attached Images

Kerry P is offline   Reply With Quote