The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-22-2016, 08:44 PM   #1
Charnis

Question Just got a 72 c20! woohoo!

Hello everyone,

I had a 94 toyota 4x4 that was stolen, boo! But, i went out a bought a 72 chevy c20 for 3,100 and it is a lot of fun to cruise around in! I dont know much about trucks, I have done some bolt on stuff with a 2004 mustang, but that's about it. So I'm excited to learn and practice.

It's pretty basic, rebuilt 350, stock auto tranny. It has bucket seats and hurst shifter. I plan to move the shifter back to the column and put in a bench.

It has the grille and bumper from a 70 on it, I like the 71-72 more, so I am planning to go back to that. I already got a front bumper and it isn't chrome, just a boring grey. The truck itself is flat black, and I plan on painting it (I dont know how, but have been reading up).

Here is my question (for anyone kind enough to read this), anyone have a picture of a 71-72 in black, dark grey metallic, anything like that, but with the front bumper painted the same color as the rest of the truck??

Thanks for reading!
-Kyle