The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1960-1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-10-2021, 05:20 AM   #1
Inkfamous-13

Factory A/C deluxe heater from 1966 c20. Complete w/exchange parts

Ive got a 66 c20 and long story short my plans have changed on originality of this. Im a inline 6 all orig guy but missed out on burb i wanted so figured id grab this drive it fix and flip. Well because the previous owner installed a 70s pop up sunroof im going custom on this and know how hard it is to find factory options once theve been gutted from your project. Im offering complete factory a/c deluxe heater gonna throw out this price of too much make offer. 2500 for that you get complete a/c heat setup will give you factory ac core support with exchange for non a/c will pull dash if you give me yours or you got a ad dash to give me and if that happens i got a 1965 beautifull gauge cluster that was pulled out of 18k mile truck factory tach. Not sure on this tho.will even cut fire wall section for a/c if you have peice for me to put back in mine. Ive been doing paint and body for 25 years not problem. And its 100 percent complete down to under dash ashtray. Cell is 6614716159 txt is best as im allways working hands dirty. In lancaster ca
'yeah I just had it painted' me: " dam man that thing looks like a side of beef" or "dam bro looks like a sack of walnuts" or the ever so smart ass: " well at least it's a friendly color, it waves as you drive by" first Boss's famous words "I dont know anyone who can see both sides at the same time" Just my 2 event's, tho nobody Carr's, sincerely AssHoleExtraordinaire.....
Inkfamous-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 08:19 AM   #2
Inkfamous-13

Re: Factory A/C deluxe heater from 1966 c20. Complete w/exchange parts

Here's some pics I just removed this the day I posted it. Only the heater core box was removed before because it had rusted, previous owner must have left leaves and wet dirt sit in that spot for 50 years because it's basically the the only spot of rust on this truck even not one hole in drip rails, and the heater core has tiny leak other than that the a/c pump had about 2lbs of r12 in it when I removed the other day. I was told when the leak in heater core popped up he just capped off lines the water pump and intake and took off belt for a/c because it wasn't being driven daily anymore. Oh also I'd be willing to throw in orig manifolds with studs for a/c compressor bracket. Also in another listing ill be selling the orig 283 2 barrel intake 2 jet rochester (rebuilt with 500 miles then I when with 4 barrel) orig oil Fill tube and cap and air cleaner and closed script valve covers. Also probably gonna post the 1968 803 intake that's port and polished gasket matched and holley or edelbrock q jet 4 barrels. And hey if I'm off my rocker on price or anything explain your thoughts on the situation and make offer. Trades welcomed ive got a flawless 65 gauge cluster with factory tach. Was pulled from truck in early 70s with that got hit parked by 18 wheeler had 18k orig miles was in a refrigerated ( not turned on lol) trailer since. Im willing to trade all the ac stuff trade core support cut my firewall section out and trade dashes for a suburban/ panel rolling shell or complete rust bucket. If you got a 292 inline burb that's running and complete looks good from far but far from good and the body shops told you 25 k in body and paint alone or just will take 2yrs to fix rust throw me some pics.. also if you got a rolling shell of any all orig paint rust dings and cracked glass 1937,38 ,42-46 trucks let's talk or a 5 window 1947-53 chevy or gmc let's talk all of these must be inline in it or just pulled no v8 swaps. Not scared of rust or its the beat panels and long blocking my elbow dontvagree with anymore I allways volunteer for any classic on death row at every shop I've worked at I allways become the guy who the boss loves but hater ass Co workers think I'm kiss ass tell the big boss ill work on these if I'm the only one to touch it and get too finish it without jumping around on collisions to much. Just rather be alone working on a chevy then hang out talk bs with any moron at any shop. Not a people person 1 on 1 I'm take a bullet for ya more than one I'm out too much drama
Attached Images

'yeah I just had it painted' me: " dam man that thing looks like a side of beef" or "dam bro looks like a sack of walnuts" or the ever so smart ass: " well at least it's a friendly color, it waves as you drive by" first Boss's famous words "I dont know anyone who can see both sides at the same time" Just my 2 event's, tho nobody Carr's, sincerely AssHoleExtraordinaire.....
Inkfamous-13 is offline   Reply With Quote