The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2021, 12:15 PM   #1
Rickysnickers

Pics and how to post

Most know how to post, but if you don't, here's a little info. When you start your thread, type what you'd like. To add a photo, scroll down and you will see "Attach Files." Click on the "Manage Attachments" box. This will open up a new window. You can select what photos you like by clicking on the "Browse" box. When you have the photos you want, you then click on the "Upload" box. Once they are all there, then scroll down and click "Close this window." Now click on "Submit New Thread."

If you are having issues with your photos being rotated in the wrong orientation,then most likely you will need to use a computer to fix them. I know this is an issue with people who post photos with their phones, but I do not know how they can correct that issue.

With the pictures on you computer, you can right click on the photo and choose "Edit with Photos." This will open you photo in an editor and you will be able to rotate it in the correct position. Afterwards, you can go through the above procedure and they should be posted correctly.

If for some reason this does not work, post them anyway!! One of our moderators can edit it for you

Another member shared this with me and it's for I-phone users;

I recommend getting familiar with which way your phone is oriented versus the picture orientation you get. If you do that and it still comes out rotated, on an iPhone you can edit the picture. Go into photos and select the picture. On mine, up to the top right it will say edit - select that. It will bring up the picture again. At the bottom it will have a little box with arrows circling it - select it. This will bring up another box at the top left that has an arrow around it. This is to rotate the picture at 90 degree intervals for each time you click on it. When it gets to where you want it, click "Done" and the photo is saved with the new orientation.

There's also another tip, supposedly it works for both Android and Iphones. If you use an iPhone, hold the home button to the right side while taking horizontal photos it will upload and post them correctly to the site.

It should be noted that not all internet systems and maybe not all computers are fast enough to upload several photos at a time.

If a person gets an error code saying that their submission could not be processed because of a missing security token it most likely means that their system isn't fast enough to upload more than one or two photos at a time or in some cases the photo is too large to be loaded. Try uploading one photo at a time until you get what you want to load or up to the 5 photo limit.

Last edited by Rickysnickers; 04-20-2022 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Adding info
Closed Thread