The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-09-2005, 12:02 AM   #1
draggin86

just introducing myself

Hey guys,

My name is Billy. I am from Sacramento, CA. I have a shop in sac it is called Darkstar Fabrication, I build custom chassis, I must say that I am in love with GM fullsize trucks I wish I could have one or two of every body style! right now I own a 1998 Silverado ex cab which is getting a fire wall back frame. all mandrel bent by art Morrison. they do all my frame rails for me. the truck will be laying on 22" intro twisted vista's. jaguar IRS and body dropped of course. I also have a 1986 c10 RCSB by far some of the sexiest body line GM has made in all the years! I have plans for it also. I got in an accident with it last year so the front end had some damage and the front of the frame has some light damage. I have a new frame for it and it is getting back halved, front crossmember sectioned and layed flat on 20" KMC units powder coated black. exterior shaved paint a sunset orange. I will have to say I really like this forum! I have a customer on here who I am building a frame for. be both browse over the forum, there are some really awesome rides on there and talented fabbers!

here are some picture of some work i have done

my 98 silverado frame

a bed a retubbed and put in a new notch cover.

a tank setup that i did.

i have lot more pictures of stuff ive done but you get the point.. ill post some pictures of my customers frame when i get some progress on it. i think his name on here is baggedc10

thanks guys!
draggin86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 12:08 PM   #2
Mudder

Welcome to the site.........
Mudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 03:26 PM   #3
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Liz is offline   Reply With Quote