The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2019, 04:25 PM   #1
Hammond68

Monster Transmission,my story.

I would post here more often except I've got to type with my phone.
I ordered a 2500 stall converter for my 72 c10 on December 17th. I just spoke with them and I am supposed to have a tracking number within the next 45 minutes.
When I placed this order i assumed it would get in the mail that day or the next. I called back on the 21st looking for a tracking number. The guy said they have to make them as they are ordered. He said mine would be finished and mailed on the 26th-27th, I'd have it before new years. I called again yesterday, they said it was done and was in shipping. As of now I have no tracking number. I am canceling the order if I have no tracking number today.
Whenever I mention canceling it i get told what I want to hear. Not what is reality. I would not want to wait 3 weeks if it were free,let alone 250 plus shipping.
I've humored myself thinking at least it will be a high quality stall. I found some of their reviews on pissed consumer, after scrolling past around 20 websites all monster of course. The dates of the complaints against them are about every 3 days there's a new one.
They do have a warranty but who's going to keep paying shipping and pulling their engine. If it goes bad quick I won't want another.
I've got to stop ordering from the sites and start calling them in. There was no mention of the wait time on the site.
I'll update as things move along.
Hammond68 is offline   Reply With Quote