The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > Squarebody Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2011, 09:49 PM   #1
TheDirt520

81 Crew Cab Dually Build

This is my 81 crew cab dually build, I picked up the truck June 09 for $400, Motor and tranny were gone but the rest looked good other then the ugly red checkers on the side,, got the truck home found alittle rust on the floors didn't look bad thou, I then put a 350 which my blazer gaveup, th400 behind that out back is a dana 70HD, its heavy, I cleaned up the engine bay alittle, cut the coils and added 3in lowering spindles, did a axle filp and removed some leaves in back and got rid of all the extra metal-will show in pics- that i didn't need, i'm going to run a three tank fuel system for now, the stock side tanks and a blazer tank in the rear later I will put a 43 gallon Suburban tank in rear and the side tanks will make way for air tanks with 25ft hose reals behide the gas doors, The truck will end up being flat black bumper to bumper not a spot of chrome or any other color, will be bagging it later on with a 4 link.
Attached Images

TheDirt520 is offline   Reply With Quote