The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-15-2021, 05:26 PM   #151
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Re: F/S OE 72 Big Block Parts, Brackets, Stove Pipe, Air Cleaner, Towers and/or Reque

We will offer this new set of 72 style BBC steel/rubber mounts (the isolator/wear part) that bolt between the towers and clam shells for $35./pair to the buyer of the above BBC tower setup if combined and sent together as one shipment. Thanks, Mel
Attached Images

Classic Bowties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 06:48 PM   #152
WETOWM

Re: F/S OE 72 Big Block Parts, Brackets, Stove Pipe, Air Cleaner, Towers and/or Reque

In need of just the 2 crank pulleys
WETOWM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 07:28 PM   #153
knuckle-nurse

pm sent
knuckle-nurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 12:19 AM   #154
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WETOWM View Post
In need of just the 2 crank pulleys
I know that we have an extra inner 414 BBC crank pulley stored on the shelf but if not in need of/wanting a BBC remote fill p/s pump setup, we would need to check on availability of the outer 525 BBC p/s add on crank pulley by itself in the morning. Mel
Old 09-16-2021, 12:51 AM   #155
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckle-nurse View Post
pm sent
At this time we are only offering shipping in the Cont. U.S., do you have a lower 48 address to use for receiving parts shipments? Will check on the availability of the OE steel vacuum lines and air cleaner stud/wing nut per your 72 BBC 402 parts request in the morning, currently our only on hand 71-72 style OE throttle return springs are listed in the below linked f/s thread paired/offered with the matching OE accelerator cable to carb mounting brackets. Mel

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=821213

Attached Images

Old 09-16-2021, 08:31 AM   #156
WETOWM

ok let me know what pulley you have thanks
WETOWM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 09:56 AM   #157
knuckle-nurse

Let me know what you want for the acc. brkt and spring as well as the other parts listed in the pm. I do have a US shipping address.
Thanks
Old 09-16-2021, 01:06 PM   #158
mkmc69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Bowties View Post
We will offer this new set of 72 style BBC steel/rubber mounts (the isolator/wear part) that bolt between the towers and clam shells for $35./pair to the buyer of the above BBC tower setup if combined and sent together as one shipment. Thanks, Mel
Mel, I'll take the big block mounts with the towers and clam shells and hardware. Let me know the total and payment info. Thanks, Mike
mkmc69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 06:17 PM   #159
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkmc69 View Post
Mel, I'll take the big block mounts with the towers and clam shells and hardware. Let me know the total and payment info. Thanks, Mike
Hi Mike, if wanting the whole 72 BBC tower, clam shell and hardware setup with the new pair of mounts as offered the pricing would be: $250./OE 72 BBC tower setup + $35./New mounts + $21.90/USPS ship + $9.64/pp fee = $316.54 total. We have returned our info for sending funds on 09/16, please confirm your full shipping address and we'll get the parts ready to go out. Thanks, Mel
Old 09-16-2021, 08:12 PM   #160
mkmc69

Quote:
Hi Mike, if wanting the whole 72 BBC tower, clam shell and hardware setup with the new pair of mounts as offered the pricing would be: $250./OE 72 BBC tower setup + $35./New mounts + $21.90/USPS ship + $9.64/pp fee = $316.54 total. We have returned our info for sending funds on 09/16, please confirm your full shipping address and we'll get the parts ready to go out. Thanks, Mel
Payment sent.
mkmc69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 07:03 PM   #161
knuckle-nurse

Did you have a chance to check on the vacuum lines and carb stud/wing nut?
Thanks ...Scott
Old 09-18-2021, 12:12 AM   #162
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Let me know what you want for the acc. brkt and spring as well as the other parts listed in the pm. I do have a US shipping address.
Thanks
Quote:
Did you have a chance to check on the vacuum lines and carb stud/wing nut?
Thanks ...Scott
The OE accelerator cable to carb mounting brackets and throttle return springs are priced in the f/s thread that was linked above in post #155. I am still working on completing your need/want list and will be in touch soon, Mel
Old 09-18-2021, 12:20 AM   #163
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkmc69 View Post
Payment sent.
Hey Mike, your 72 BBC tower setup and new mounts have been shipped, the package went out via USPS priority on Fri. 09/17 and your expected delivery day is this upcoming Tue. 09/21. Thanks again for your order and let me know if we can help with any other 67-72 parts needs, Mel
Old 09-18-2021, 10:47 AM   #164
knuckle-nurse

Quote:
The OE accelerator cable to carb mounting brackets and throttle return springs are priced in the f/s thread that was linked above in post #155. I am still working on completing your need/want list and will be in touch soon, Mel
I'll take the bracket and spring. Let me know on the other parts and they can ship with brkt/spring. Thanks Scott
Old 11-12-2021, 12:05 AM   #165
1972BackInBlackC10

i need a set of pullies and an alternator bracket
1972BackInBlackC10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 12:53 AM   #166
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1972BackInBlackC10 View Post

We may be able to help but would need some more info from you. Do you have a CONUS address to use for receiving parts shipments, what year/style BBC brackets and which motor accessories are you needing the pulley setup for? Mel
Old 11-17-2021, 03:57 AM   #167
1972BackInBlackC10

Quote:

We may be able to help but would need some more info from you. Do you have a CONUS address to use for receiving parts shipments, what year/style BBC brackets and which motor accessories are you needing the pulley setup for? Mel

replied to your pm
1972BackInBlackC10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 06:10 PM   #168
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1972BackInBlackC10 View Post
Per your sent request, here are the OE BBC alternator brackets and OE BBC water pump and inner/outer crank pulleys for turning water pump, alternator and p/s (NO A/C). Will combine ship the below pictured BBC 70-71 style 2 pc. Alt. bracket set and BBC 3 pc. pulley setup for $22.45 via USPS CONUS shipment. The payment options are listed in the first post of thread, confirm preferred method and we'll get that info returned back to you. Thanks, Mel
Attached Images

Last edited by Classic Bowties; 12-17-2022 at 03:53 AM. Reason: Ship cost
Old 11-25-2021, 03:59 AM   #169
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

The Non-A/C BBC pulley setup and BBC 70-71 alternator bracket setup pictured in above post #168 are now both available to anyone interested, 1972BackInBlackC10 has confirmed via pm that he's unable to complete on his end. We are also adding the two below pictured OE 402 BBC/Th400 high hump "No Hole" tunnel covers to this BBC parts thread, both are original 506 dk. olive & 516 orange paint. $135. ea. Thanks, Mel

***516 orange cover Sold/Shipped 11/26/21***

***506 Dk. olive cover Sold/Shipped 09/13/22***
Attached Images

Last edited by Classic Bowties; 09-13-2022 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Updated availability
Old 11-25-2021, 07:34 AM   #170
tjc

I will take one of the high humps, don't care which color, ship to 52601. also sent private message
tjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 03:03 PM   #171
Unkl40

Quote:
I will take post 150and 151.
Unkl40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 06:44 PM   #172
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc View Post
I will take one of the high humps, don't care which color, ship to 52601. also sent private message
Hello, shipping cost on the 516 orange BBC/Th400 high hump to IA. 52601 is $38.62 sent via FedEx home delivery, our info for sending funds has been sent Thu. 11/25. Thanks, Mel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkl40 View Post
I will take post 150and 151.
That pictured 72 BBC tower/clam setup was sold to member mkmc69 per post #158, can check on another set but am pretty sure that our current 72 setups are all still in trucks with the motors installed, we do have 68-71 style BBC stands pulled/stored on the shelf.
Old 11-27-2021, 01:24 AM   #173
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc View Post
The orange BBC/Th400 high hump tunnel cover is underway, your package went out via FedEx home delivery service on Fri. 11/26 and the expected delivery day is next Thu. 12/02. Thanks again for the order and let me know if we can help with any other 67-72 parts needs, Mel
Old 11-30-2021, 09:17 AM   #174
bigyellow

do you have a set of 71 big block motor mounts with towers and everything? i'm doing a 454 swap and would like to use OEM brackets for that if possible.
Old 12-24-2021, 09:35 PM   #175
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigyellow View Post
do you have a set of 71 big block motor mounts with towers and everything? i'm doing a 454 swap and would like to use OEM brackets for that if possible.
bigyellow, we have the below pictured pair of OE 1968-71 BBC engine towers available/ready to ship. The cost would be $125. + $16.25 for the USPS flat rate medium box shipment, if interested our payment options are listed in the top post of f/s thread. Thanks for the inquiry, Mel
Attached Images