The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-2020, 12:46 AM   #11
chev-obsession

Re: Brothers Order M.I.A. ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan-K View Post
I ordered some small parts from Brothers on-line on May 30th . I tried to call last week multiple times wondering where they were . After several attempts I called again early one morning and talked to a rep who sounded like he just got out of bed and after a minute or so told me that the shipping department would call me back . Guess what ? No call back . Then I was fairly chapped and finally was able to message them on line through their site . My order had never been shipped ! Anyone else had problems like this ? Sounds like I will have to get an LMC catalogue .
I had the same exact problem right before the virus crap started going down. I waited a week after I ordered the parts before calling, the guy on the phone said that he’d look into the problem and get back to me the next day. Guess who never got back to me?

I sent them an email asking where my parts were that were charged to my credit card. A gal got back to me the same day but didn’t send me a tracking number until the day after. So by the time I ordered the parts online and the time they shipped was 2 weeks. My order wasn’t a big order, but a paying customer is a paying customer. Needless to say I was not impressed in the slightest and will be going elsewhere in the future.