The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > FAQ Truck Tech > 67-72


Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2018, 04:21 PM   #1
Registered User
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Seffner, FL
Posts: 55
Fuel filler conversion

I want to keep my tank behind the seat but would like to mount some sort of flush mount filler door in the place of the filler neck and gas cap on my '72 stepside. I have searched the sight but haven't seen anything other than relocation doors. Any ideas anyone?
Devins-step is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 09:29 PM   #2
Registered User
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Watsonville
Posts: 12
Re: Fuel filler conversion

Something like this maybe If you got a goo fabricator to help out.. I did one on a Ford for a guy ... They are a bit small but it works.. Just push the pump nozzle right through the cap.
Donuts? I Love Donuts!!!
SCC2560 is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1997-2020