The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Part Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2014, 12:27 AM   #1
bigblock73
yeller

47-54 cab corner speaker brackets

NEW PRODUCT! For those who have, or are about to, relocate the in-cab gas tank on your 47-54 (55) GM truck, I now offer these cab corner speaker brackets. Made of heavy 16 ga steel and laser cut, these are high quality brackets engineered to fit nice and snug into the corners of the cab. These come in two versions, one with pre-cut 6x9 openings, the other blank...allowing you to use the speaker(s) of your choice. Brackets come with detailed instructions and mounting hardware. Price per pair is $85 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 states, my PayPal is jdrew@73-87.com

If you have any questions or concerns, please visit the links in my signature and review the feedback on the 73-87 and 67-72 brackets I also sell. I take great pride in the products and services I offer, and put a lot of work in these to ensure you are satisfied.

As of 10/8 I have very limited quantities...7 pair with the 6x9 opening, 3 pair blank.
Attached Images

bigblock73 is offline   Reply With Quote