The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2012, 11:15 PM   #11
allaboutchevelles

Re: My 64 C-10 fleetside shortbed build

I got off at 12 today and again the weather was nice at 65 degrees. I filled in a few pin holes in the roof that I found in the body filler. Then I started putting the seam sealer in. Its my first attempt at using this stuff on a automobile anyway. What do you guys think? does it look ok? I didnt want to get it to thick in the channel so that the water could still drain out the little drain holes. I ready to prime the roof now. I compared my 1.7 tip to the old siphon feed guns tip and it does seem to look like the tip is bigger on the old style gun so I guess ill try that one first with the slick sand. The bottom of the cab is ready to finish paint also. Now I need some time and more great weather!! Thanks for the comments guys and McMurphy for the welding in flip flops Ill leave that to you, I like my toes unburnt
Attached Images