View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 08:10 AM   #28
mycool72

Re: Project "Nympho"

Ok so here's my official update....
I had a hard time finding a driveshaft to fit and didn't want to pay 300 for a new one, so I finally found one that would fit with a long tail (mine is short tail turbo 350). My neighbor gave me a long tail so I installed it...long story short...it didn't work! So I reinstalled my short tail, moved the motor back two inches(PITA-requires new holes to be drilled for mounts) and finally a match.
After that was done a played with it a little-drove it around the block and did some burnouts! This past weekend I drove to the Texoma area and picked up a bed..I did an even trade with a guy for a cab that I purchased for another build. I brought the bed home and realized that it wouldn't align very well so last night I cut the rails off the rear notch, set the bed where I wanted it to be and rewelded the rails in the correct position...needless to say it has been a handfull. The truck is making real progress though and should see some road time this summer-at least the road between me and the body shop!
Attached Images

mycool72 is offline   Reply With Quote