View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 07:12 PM   #73
LDO

Re: 57 Build: Beverly

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd00 View Post
Very nice job devil dog.

I used that rubberized coating on my 68 camaro's floorboards and my 90 SS454's entire underside couple years back. That stuff rocks in my opinion. It's like 3 bucks a can right?

I have a question about your dash and taillights. Does your led taillights have like 3 bulbs in same location on both taillights light up on their own? It happens to me about 10 minutes after I turn the truck off. They just glow on their own for like 3 hours. It doesn't kill the battery or anything, just..... weird. As for the dash, could you post a pic of it with its illumination on? I'm trying to decide between the face like yours and the black face.

I was stationed at Pensacola as well for A school for 8 months. Very beautiful place. Must be nice to live there. OOrah
Andy,
No, my taillights have never stayed on that i've noticed. Won't be able to get you any night pics of the truck for a while. It's torn down right now for a new motor, power steering and disks up front.
I'm happy with the background I chose though, the 'black' is actually a carbon fiber i believe and I didn't want it to be the only CF in the cab and I didn't want to start adding CF either...
SEMPER FI!
LDO is offline   Reply With Quote