View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 10:01 AM   #24
americanthunder

Re: Project "Booger"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low Elco View Post
True. IDK, some dude in texas I saw bought some for his a couple months ago and it stuck. Don't know exactly what he got. 55/ea.

if ya wanna get all HiPo, Speedway in Lincoln sells hi-flow ramhorns. Not terrible, but not cheap.

When you put them in, get some Percy's copper gaskets from AZ and some Permatex Ultra Copper. Skim of the Ultra on the gaskets and slather it on the doughnuts. Drink a couple slow BL's and fire it up! Nice and quiet.
Can I substitute a Coors Light?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdavis View Post
Thoes wire brushes are a real life saver and taker. Be careful with them my friend. After a while you can hear the wire hit the building while you use them. Good luck my friend.
Yea I purcheased some twisted wire ones for my grinder yesterday...WOW what a difference. Probably should be wearing a flak jacket

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilyrag80 View Post
Truck looks good! if you cant find that brake line I have a buddy that can make one up for you. I have a set of ram horns off a 69 I parted out but they have the smog holes (Ca truck) if you want them you can have them.
Just let me know.
Thank you sir! Yea Im running into a dead end on the brake line and it seems all the new manifolds have the smog holes with plugs in the so I may be in touch on that but definitely on the brake line!

AmericanThunder
Project Booger Build Thread
americanthunder is offline   Reply With Quote