Thread: 1951 Chevy / C4
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 09:54 PM   #65
xpickup

Re: 1951 Chevy / C4

Well it has been a while since I have been on here. I was sick as hell with the flu. Now I am finally feeling better. I will be back at it tomorrow.

99 to Life, Thank you

oldman3, Thank you. It really does work out well doing it that way. It should be nice and strong.

98layinframe, Thank you. That was the plan. Keep everything nice and consistant looking.

Larry Lindley, Thank you

shadow1967, Thank you. The metal is 1/8 and it took 8 hrs to make the templates, plasma cut everything out, form the filler pieces, weld it all up, and grind it all up. It worked out great.

48 GMC BURB, Thank you. Fun, Hell yes! You better not break the rear in the truck. I did not know if you knew but that is a Dana 44, which is the horse power one. I know one thing I WILL have a frame like yours! And yes you are a good friend for letting me do this thing. I do seem to out do myself on each build. Boy I can not wait to do mine. The panel will never be finished. I have to keep at least one on the road while working on the other. Too many years on working on stuff and not driving anything.

Shannon
xpickup is offline   Reply With Quote