View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 10:55 AM   #39
JRANGER

Re: 1967 Mustang Coupe Build (Electra)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denee007 View Post
That is a good looking mustang!! Amazing, but in the mid/late 60's, there were some awesome cars! However, at that time I was only 14/15 y/o, didn't realize just how cool they were until 30 years later when I started to look back!

Posted via Mobile Device
Haha, Im only 30 so its a little different but ive been in love with these cars since i was a kid. Ive been trying to buy one for the past 8 years but always had things get in the way. Finally got the chance and wasnt about to let anything stop me...Even ACL surgery lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67ChevyRedneck View Post
I liked a lot of the original colors for mustangs but it seems (sarcasm) 90% of them have been repainted red. I love my wimbledon white ( my cars original color) I have yet to see another 65/66 in my area that color. I've seen one 67 and that's it.
Posted via Mobile Device
I liked a lot of them too but being 30 i didnt see many stockers lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77ChevySharkBite View Post
Nice!!!! Glad your getting some info on the car, your car was built in my home state, I was originally born in Louisiana but parents moved here when I was 3. sorry got side tracked

Whoever had the car before you aside from the minor thing that need to be tweaked and touched up, they put some major work into it. Nice score man!!!
Correction..It was actually built in the DearBorn Mi plant...It was just ordered from Louisiana im assuming by a dealer for their lot etc
JRANGER is offline   Reply With Quote