View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 03:02 AM   #4928
dubds10
Stalker Nate

Re: How about some pics of 73-91 crew cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieseldawg142 View Post
yeah, shipping can make or break the deal up here. can you imagine the cost to ship 200lbs of brake drum across the border. after i factor in my gas, time, duty & taxes, some things it's worth it, some aren't. my family rides in my crew, so i got "premium" parts,not really the place where cheapest is bestest anyways. don't know if you know, but if your truck ever makes it over 4"'s of lift, it's supposed to be safetied, without that e-brake, your truck's not going anywhere

Yeah being only 20 min from the truck crossing & mail box helps. Pricing down there is 50% cheaper for HD pads compared to here. It's amazing that you can get HD pads for $50 set there vs $100 here for the good stuff. Usually I wait till I have a few items to order though to make it really worth my time and to save more. At least this way I can rebuild the whole rearend for $400 with HD parts and not have to skimp on it

Didn't know about the height issue although any lifted vehicle can get a VI. Mine will stay stock height though since I need easy access to the bed. If it were just a toy it'd get 4" of lift asap haha
Posted via Mobile Device

Instagram - TheDonutDiner
FaceBook - @UscreamIscream