View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 05:55 PM   #560
Advanced Design

Re: 48 Burb, bagged, 5.3, 20 year wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIZZLER View Post
Once you sell it it's gone. Maybe you should keep looking at it for a bit and then decide. I had to sell my 36 5 window coupe to fund my crew cab build. I would go out to the shop everyday just to look at it even though it was so far from being a driver and needed everything. Good luck.
Good point and thanks Chizzler. I remember a post where you mentioned selling your 36 Coupe. With most decisions, I am laser focused and positive in what I want or need to do. With this 35 I've been pretty wishy washy. And I notice in general this car draws the interest of folks 60 plus.

While the Burb languishes back in the corner, the 56 is getting closer to being ready for HRPT. The sending unit in the Spectra tank just will not seal so I am thinking the fix is a new tank. New Lokar shifter is in and I need to button up a few details on that, then talk my good friend into fixing the A/C...should be good to go.

Though not fancy, we love our LS.

And I scored a solid upper and lower Burb tail gate from FB I plan to pick up in TN. tomorrow. Mine is solid and has a ton of bondo in the lower gate. Wanting to have this one in case it is needed. They don't grow in trees here in the rust belt.
Attached Images

Advanced Design is offline   Reply With Quote