View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016, 12:51 PM   #969
Advanced Design

Re: 48 Burb, bagged, 5.3, 20 year wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngrodder View Post
Seeing progress pics of a car you pass on, is like a kick in the teeth. Cool that he keeps you updated though. I'm surprise that people still paint stuff in single stage anymore. Looks good though.

Marc
I know what you mean Marc, and somehow this doesn't bother me. I really hit it off well with the buyer and his buddies. Just good car guys and I am glad to see the 35 getting done! Who knows, I may buy it back from him sometime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOW A D View Post
Nice project advanced design! I read through your whole build yesterday,you've been at it a while! Glad to hear your wife is ok, my project was on hold almost two years because my wife had cancer. Her's didn't turn out as good as yours unfortunately! I'm back to working on my truck, really enjoyed your build, thanks for posting
LOW A D...Man, I am so sorry to hear that. This is a terrible disease.... Thanks for following along on this build and you should get some award for wading through all of it. Apologies it is so long! If you haven't, start a build thread on your project. Would like to follow along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIZZLER View Post
Burb is looking good doug.
Thanks Chizzler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinKees View Post
Every small step is one step!!

The '35 is looking good!!
The man I sold my Chevy Van to lives in Germany, still have great contact with him, also sent me updates of what he has done. I like that!
Then you know the right guy bought it from you
Kees, yes I know what you mean! I like the updates too.
Advanced Design is offline   Reply With Quote