Re: 48 Burb, bagged, 5.3, 20 year wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99 to Life View Post
thats awesome
Lol...we had fun that day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongocanfly View Post
cool pic Doug....are those two responsible for the double black marks?.....haha
We do love that pic! Let’s say they were strongly encouraging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedoh View Post
haha great picture!
I had 4 -8x10 and 4- 11x14 made then framed. Being a Grandpa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkn463 View Post
Hi Doug,

It has been along time since I checked in. I was saddened to hear that you wife's cancer had returned, I pray that she recovers quickly.

It is good to see that you have a couple of helpers.

-Richard
Thanks Richard! It has been challenging and the Lord keeps helping us.

The boys are good helpers! Been practicing their driving on mower, Gator (little one) and Ranger plus bucket truck (big one) under close Grandpa supervision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lleff View Post
i assume you have the new suburbans ac fixed by now, if not i have a robinair ac machine at the house that dosent get used nearly enough if you need a hand, can inject some dye in with it to help find the leak. just a thought.
LL, thank you for the kind offer! Well, I haven’t done anything yet with the 90 Burb...so many things to do and not enough time.

Guys, thanks for checking in, staying in touch and especially for the kind thoughts / prayers for my wife. She is my way better half and has been enthusiastically supporting my car passion (addiction) for 40 years.

She can’t get out to the shop much and I want to spend as much time as possible with her, so my heart isn’t in working on this one right now.
Attached Images

Advanced Design is offline   Reply With Quote