View Single Post
Old 07-13-2023, 11:11 PM   #37
LockDoc
The Older Generation

Re: Slow Progress is better than No Progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach-Burban View Post
Well…Three weeks ago, I did make some forward progress by finally installing the new EFI intake. I still have the distributor to install and button up a few things before replacing the coolant…then I’ll install the wiring harnesses before being ready to attempt the initial start-up.

I would have continued to move on those items already, but my daughter bought a house in Knoxville, TN…so I booked a flight and selected a full size pickup as my rental car to get there just after escrow closed! I spent the next two weeks putting my construction skills to use getting the house ready for move-in…it’s just what dads do!

Now that I’m back in CA, I will be waiting for my body to recover a little before jumping right back into it (getting old sucks!)…but my wife and I had already made plans to take our two Californian granddaughters to Sea World in San Diego, so I should be ready to return to the EFI project in a week or so (fingers crossed). I’m pleased with how it’s going…even if it is a slow and drawn-out process.

Woody

Hope you can get back on it before too long. I know I didn't get much done in the shop when the Grand Daughter came to stay with us in the summertime. I sure enjoyed her being here though.

LockDoc

Locksmith, Specializing In Antique Trucks, Automobiles, & Motorcycles

(My Dually Pickup Project Thread)

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=829820

-
LockDoc is offline   Reply With Quote