View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 04:11 PM   #24
gcburdic
Restoration Virgin!

Re: Project: Mistress

....I wish I could find where we had the engine mounted on the frame prior to putting the cab back on, but I just cannot find those pics....SO here are some pictures of the engine bay...I guess i need to knock a little dust off that radiator!!!....BTW...nothing special under that plastic bag either....just a little ol' holley 4 barrel carb....also bought that booster/MC from Sammy.....Thanks Sammy!!!
I have laid down some heat shielding...not done with this yet...and I guess I need to get that fuel tank neck grommet on too...I know it'll be a PITA!!!.....but tape looks cool, right?!?!!?....OHHHH....look at that original blue paint on the firewall....that stuff's 40 years old....hahaha...Actually...I'm a little embarrassed to say that I didn't take everything off the firewall before paint (remember I'm a Resto virgin)....so I'll paint it before covering.....hey...no making fun!!!!....

Also included a driver side shot....got the vent windows installed after replacing the seals...what a PITA #&#^&!!!!.....I still need to get the windshield and back glass in (Got it ordered to be installed this Friday)..OH....REMINDER to self....self, get bigger wheels and tires...anyone interested in 'vintage' blades!!!
Attached Images

1972 Custom Deluxe C20 Suburban A Suburban Named Isabella

1966 Ford Mustang Mama's High School Graduation Present
gcburdic is offline   Reply With Quote