Thread: Project Beatrix
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 07:51 AM   #314
boostedc10

Re: Project Beatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrshTrk View Post
I feel like you probably read up a lot on your set up and I have a LQ4/4L80e questions!!!! Can you run that set up with a ls1 style intake without changing the truck harness to the f body engine harness? and if you do have to change to the f body harness... do the transmissions (4l80e and 4l60e) share the same connections?! I know f body guys get 4l80's built and use them with the factory PCM... Hopefully I'm making sense. If you can shed a little light on the subject or have a link to something, thank you. If not... thanks for building a badass truck and documenting it.
You can run an F-body harness but you will have to either use the F-body injectors or change the connectors. As for the transmission you can run an 80e by adding a input speed sensor and wiring 2 wires to the PCM. The rest of the connectors are the same, the only other mod you will need to make is to the round connector on the transmission. Terminal U gets moved to terminal S and the original wire in S is no longer used. Hope this helps.

Instagram: DRVFSTR

Current Project: Beatrix - 1967 SWB LQ4/78mm Turbo/4L80e/ on bags

Build thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=634691
boostedc10 is offline   Reply With Quote