View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 01:53 PM   #328
JRANGER

Re: 1965 Ford Mustang

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67ChevyRedneck View Post
I have the same problem. This old girl has been sitting in the same spot for 4 years now, right next to the Mustang. I'm sure she wonders every day why nothing gets done. I have a hell of a parts collection now, but haven't touched it. After a 4 year renovation, my home is 95% done. My plan is finish the mustang 100% this year (that will include the new TMI interior coming next week and rebuilding and resealing the rear end on the car). Get the crate engine and drop kit in the C10 this summer/fall. Finish the house 100% this winter (down to a hallway, trim, doors, and closet in just ONE bedroom, and a small bathroom), then start on the bird next spring. Full bore, start cutting.

Also, my springs won't be here until tomorrow Leaving for Raleigh after work at noon and won't be back 'till 9 or 10 sunday night. Piss.
I do all my work on the weekends. I leave for Cali tomorrow and wont be back til tuesday...Vacation is nice but not working on the mustang seems like the worst vacation idea ever! lol
JRANGER is offline   Reply With Quote