View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 12:37 PM   #99
El Campo

Re: '55 International Metal/Body/Paint Work

Looking beautiful as usual. My project that I would literally seriously consider having you work on is the truck in my signature. Long story short but it is sheet metal work only that I need done. The chassis has all been rebuilt. The sheet metal consists of the following: Original paint cab from Arizona, no rust through anywhere, rockers are perfect even, New bedsides (SWB), bed has been assembled but one of the bedsides has a wave in it in front of the front wheel and there are several dents on them, original tailgate (no rust), original hood no rust and straight (off of the same truck as cab came from), one original paint door (no rust and one small dent on the bottom of it) and one aftermarket door that actually fits well, one original paint front fender (minimal rust, nowhere close to rusting through) and one aftermarket fender that also fits well, aftermarket core support and two aftermarket inner fenders. No rust repair anywhere I am keeping eye out for another original paint door as I REALLLLY like OEM parts versus taiwan crap. The doors I want the handles and mirrors shaved, I will have installed (or mocked up I should say) the one piece windows and the door poppers. I have had such poor luck and gotten screwed by collision body shops that are not passionate about their work and do crappy work with the lower quality products that I would rather take this 1000 miles away and get done by someone who has shown amazing potential than go through that BS again! Especially since you are a forum member and I could splash these pages with your work Oh yea and the final color is going to be the new Range Rover white. Not trying to take away from this International or your thread! I am anxious for those final paint pictures, I could have sworn I saw some teasers somewhere on here of some liquid looking red paint that was about 10 miles deep.
72 Chevy SWB: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=486626 (Attempt/Mistake #2)
2003 Harley Davidson Dyna Superglide with 2007 Street Bob front end
2000 Ford F350 Powerstroke 4WD CCLB, 310,000 miles running great (STOLEN St. Patricks Day 2014 AND NEVER RECOVERED)
2002 Ford F250 Powerstroke 4WD CCLB (To replace stolen one)
Hook em Horns!!!
El Campo is offline   Reply With Quote