View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 02:23 PM   #1456
Advanced Design

Re: 48 Burb, bagged, 5.3, 20 year wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by smbrouss70 View Post
Sorry to hear about your wife's cancer coming back, my mom has had an ongoing battle for almost 6 years. Your wife and your family will definitely be in our prayers.
Thank you Steven. It is a terrible disease.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongocanfly View Post
so sorry to hear that Doug. ...will be praying for her...
Really thank you Greg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedoh View Post
doug I am so sorry to hear about your wife. please let me know if there is anything you need, no matter how trivial
Thank you. I really enjoy checking build updates as they help give me a bit of a respite...so keep building please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott2 View Post
Sorry to hear that Doug - hoping for the best!
Thank you Scott!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSavoie View Post
Eventhough I'm a stranger, I can feel your pain. My prayers are with you and your wife.

From up North...
Thank you! I was lucky she figured I was a keeper 39 years ago. Through these trucks and our collective interest in them we pass by being strangers pretty quickly. Really appreciate the prayers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJorgensen52 View Post
Always hard news to hear. Thoughts and prayers for you and your wife, Doug
Thanks JJ! Looking forward to your shop, truck, Buick and 66 convert updates...you have a lot going on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman3 View Post
Doug, you know Cindy has been in my prayers daily, since we first got to know each other, they will continue for the whole family...Jim
Thank you Jim. We appreciate the prayers and cherish your friendship! Hope to see paint on your fender soon.
Attached Images

Advanced Design is offline   Reply With Quote