View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 07:46 PM   #869
jugernot
Life, Be In It.....

Re: Project Lemon Drop: anything but stock!

For the last few weeks the weather has been cooperating and I have been able to do some work on Lemon Drop. The first picture shows the heat shield installed above the mufflers.

The rest of the pictures show the bed wood installed. Which was a very time consuming process. It actually took me about 3 weekends. I had to trim off about 1/4 inch of the outer boards. The ones that are right next to the bed sides, under the L bracket. I even had to swap and turn boards so that all the brackets could fit into the slots on the boards. There was a lot of tightening, loosening, shifting, moving, etc., before they were able to fit properly. But the bed if finally done. YEAH.

Whats on the list next, trying to figure out why my transmission temp gauge in not working, modify the passenger side wiper arm, and install the center console seat (which I have to decide if I want to replace the fabric with leather).
Attached Images

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=200082
jugernot is offline   Reply With Quote