View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 06:37 AM   #185
HotRodYJ

Re: Cross Member Drop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry View Post
That looks freakin awesome! I love how you carried the two tone through the interior! Sick!!!
Thank you sir. Still trying to stick with that little something different theme. I thought the two tone thru the interior would just set things off and I think it really did. Classic two tone paint job with modern colors and just enough air cleaners thru the hood to give a subtle hint but not be goddie. So far I am VERY PLEASED!!

Summit Brand single stage Acrylic Urethane, love it! Spray's pretty much like enamel but I am really impressed with how well it flows out. Very pleased for the money.

No pics of the Lambo guys, sorry. Basically it rolls and steer's, all the wiring is stretched and hooked back up. If she had a gas tank installed and hooked up it should start. That is the next project inline after this truck is mostly completed so the Lambo is in storage in the backyard. I also have a YJ to build for my son before he gets to driving age so I'll work it in there someplace.... one day. I figure another year on this truck. It's in the money stage now where most of the hard work is done. It just takes money now for all those little details to get wrapped up.

My junk: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=480902

Last edited by HotRodYJ; 08-16-2011 at 06:44 AM.
HotRodYJ is offline   Reply With Quote