View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 07:17 PM   #1616
Advanced Design

Re: 48 Burb, bagged, 5.3, 20 year wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99 to Life View Post
Doug, cool I want to see the shirts! I would love to come over but I'm so spread thin. Been trying for six years to find a way to change my situation to be home full time with my family. So I don't have finances or time right now to do any traveling. In due time, the lord knows my course but surely determines my steps! Im sure we will meet in person some day. I hope the gathering goes well.
Henry once the shirts get done I will be sure to show them. And we will hook up sometime. Maybe the AD nationals next year.

We continue to do prep work for our Wire and Fire. I want to make sure we have a good time, make new friends and have a fun day. Plus, as I mentioned above, raise a little money for hospice with 100% of T shirt sale proceeds going to hospice.

To help, Nathan is getting a start on the wiring with the AAW fuse box and DD module in place. Yes, we will have a lot of skilled folks here on Jan 19 and there is only room for maybe two friendly guys under the dash...so we are getting a jump on that part.

Other areas we will have to play with that day will be brake lines, fuel lines, Wilwood brakes, Ridetech air ride, radiator, Lokar shifter, metal shaping trans cover, TIG and MIG welding. Parts and any needed special tools will be organized out on tables.
Attached Images

Advanced Design is offline   Reply With Quote