Thread: Old Blue
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2016, 05:18 PM   #35
LDO

Re: Old Blue

My pleasure Jack. I contacted Travis at AZ Pro Performance. He is a vendor here.

I ordered the kit with 3" drop spindles and 2" drop springs for the front and a rear flip kit. Ordered the kit with the upgraded drop shocks. Call Travis and tell him what you got, what you want and he will hook you up. He's a truck guy so he knows what will work.

I also replaced all the ball joints, wheel cylinders, brakes pads/shoes and brake hoses.

I also trimmed the LCA for clearance (pics in my thread) and everything went great. New paint and stuff all over the place as I only like to do things once and my OCD allows for nothing else.

There is a small issue that everyone experiences with the new front brake hoses and all it takes is a little tweaking with a wrench to bend it to the correct angle and you are in business.

I used 7" wheels up front and 8" wheels out back. Everything bolted right up.

Originally, I was using 1" drop springs with the 3" spindles but it wasn't right so Travis swapped those out for me for some 2" springs and I'm happy with the look now.

If you run into any problems, let me know and i'll PM you my # and we'll work thru it.

Good luck and post pics of your progress.
LDO is offline   Reply With Quote