View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016, 11:18 AM   #126
bluex

Re: 2010 Camaro Wheels on Lowered C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liltroy View Post
I know this is an old post but what drop do you have on your truck?I just put the same wheels on my 74 stepper. Im lowered 5" in the front and I think Im going to have to roll my lip on drivers side but passenger side seems to have clearance for some reason??? Im thinking I should have used a 1.5" spacer instead of 2"
In that picture it is 2.5" spindles and one coil cut in the front and a flip kit in the rear. As of now though its back apart and getting air ride....

They are staying I guess as I sold the Torque Thrusts a few weeks ago.

I wondered about using a 1.5 in the front but I think youd have issue with the dust cap on the spindle. I dont know if youd be able to run a center cap on the front. Let me know if you switch, mine is still tight now with the rolled lip and a little negative camber. It doesnt rub when turning anymore though, just on the inner when theres a dip/pothole in the road. I have removed the inners for now so it will air out as far as possible when I get done with all that.

Depending on the room I will have out back when aired out I'm planning to switch to a 285/50 rear and the 245/40 i mentioned before on front.

Last edited by bluex; 12-15-2016 at 11:23 AM.
bluex is offline   Reply With Quote