View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 09:13 PM   #140
BlueJeep

Re: My version of the s10 swap

No progress on the truck this weekend.

Since I know I'm not going to hit my goal of this thing back together and in primer by Goodguys Des Moines this year...I need to make sure my dad gets there, so I spent the weekend at his place attempting to set up gears in his Chevelle. I didn't do enough research on it first, so I get to drive 3 hours each way again next weekend to finish it. Who knew there was a carrier split between 2.73's and 3.42's in a 12 bolt....I sure didn't. Oh well, I did get to spend some time around cool autos.

Setting up gears:

Putting some miles on Grandpa's model AA:

My buddy JR is 6'9"....it's a good thing he didn't want to drive because he doesn't fit around the steering wheel in a model AA:

And my wife taking a ride in a buddy's 67 Shelby GT500, he said she could have a ride as long as she wasn't allergic to tire smoke. She wasn't, and that's a good thing because all that was left was smoke long after the car was gone!!!

And I didn't get pics, but I also got to see my future brother-in-laws new 38 Chevy sedan and his brother's 72 Nova. I guess it was OK that I didn't get any welding done on the truck this weekend....

86 Suburban
88 Jeep 6.0 swap
49 Chevy truck
54 Chevy wagon

86 Suburban lowered 4/6
54 Chevy wagon
49 Chevy/s10 mix
88 Jeep Wrangler rockcrawler
BlueJeep is offline   Reply With Quote