View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 11:31 PM   #13
Advanced Design

Re: 56 BelAir LS swap quick look

Quote:
Originally Posted by davischevy View Post
Now this is a good thread too, although I got sidetracked looking at your Burb threads. I have been looking at Burbs some. We are HRPT Long Haulers form the past. I'm ready to do it again.

The Grandkids are the reason we got the Blazer and it has worked well. Our oldest daughter ane son in law have always ran with us. He has built some nice rides too. Work has gotten so crazy lately he doesn't have time to go.

When We lived in New Athens, IL in 1968 and 69 my dad had a 53 Burb. I worked on that thing a lot, but he sold it when we moved back here.
Thanks Davischevy. Yeah, I have a thing for Burbs and tri-five Chevys. We bought the Burb for HRPT and also hoping the kids with grandkids would want to take it to shows. And we've had the 56 on parts of the HRPT for two years.

Cool thing they really enjoy it and has been good family time for all of us this summer.

I've noticed every where we go it is mostly middle age folks and older that gravitate to the 56 and younger folks really like the 72 Burb.

Here is when we took a run to Indy to an LS event.
Attached Images

Advanced Design is offline   Reply With Quote