Thread: Project Beatrix
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 10:08 AM   #147
boostedc10

Re: My 67 SWB BoostedC10 (LQ4 S475)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_l View Post
I hope you take imitation aw a form of flattery, because I want to copy as much of your motor/turbo set up as possible!

What size fuel and return line are you going to run? Are you going to run stainless hard line or something else?

How about the down pipe after the turbo, what size/muffler are you using and where do you plan to route your exhaust. For ground clearance I am planning on going through the cross-member then out the side of the bed in front of the rear wheels. Is there any advantage of doing dual exhaust over single?

Thanks,

Matt
Matt I take it as flattery dont worry.

For the fuel system I am running an A1000 with a -10 feed and -8 return. I have short runs of Russel Pro-Classic line at the tank and up to the rail, the rest of the fuel system is aluminum line.

My plan for the exhaust is to actually go off the back of the turbo, over the frame rail in the engine compartment and run down the out side of the frame rail then out the front side of the bed.

Not sure on a muffler yet but I did like the sound of the 14 inch Magnaflow I had on my other turbo truck.

IMO running a dual exhaust on a single turbo is just a waste of tubing, as long as the down-pipe is sized properly.

Instagram: DRVFSTR

Current Project: Beatrix - 1967 SWB LQ4/78mm Turbo/4L80e/ on bags

Build thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=634691
boostedc10 is offline   Reply With Quote