View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 10:44 AM   #28
Kim57

Re: Just another old truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarance J View Post
Ok, its fess up time. Here are a few shots of what happens to your truck when you (meaning me) don't take care of it. Clarance J had a bunch of miles and years of good use on him. He's had three different motors and transmissions in him but was never out of service for very long. Always needed a truck to do the hauling and at one time we driving to and from work 60 miles each way. He's hauled everything from trash to wood to goats when we took them to show at the fairs. He always got us there and back safely. Time eventuality took its toll on him, situations changed and in Sept 1994 his motor gave up. Nothing serious (the rings on three pistons froze up, he was smoking bad) so I had to park him. Not having the money at the time to fix him there he sat. I'd drive by him and say I'll get back to you. So that time has finally gotten here and I'm slowly putting him back together. What else can you do after 43 years? So on with the pictures and the rebuild of Clarance J. Whiskeybottle. Don't let your truck down.
So is this the condition it's in now?
Kim