The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2012, 11:20 PM   #11
Bruce88

Re: It’s Just A Pickup

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
Bruce,
How's the truck treating you? I guess you have been having fun driving it often? Update pictures?
I’ve had it out a few times and its running fine no real problems that I’ve found so far. Not that it’s a fear weather truck but just haven’t taken it out without a reason with all the winter weather and rain. I have been having trouble setting up the O2 sensors that I’m temp installing to check/verify my carb adjustments, but I will work it out. As far as pictures of the truck no new ones at this time but with the weather change there should be some coming soon.

There have been some other things that I’ve been doing for over a month, like upgrading my computer system from an older XP operating system to a new computer with Windows 7 Pro (64 bit). Not exactly the picture you wanted but hears one of my indoors work area with my new computer (smile). For those with a computer tech interest it’s a Dell T5500 work station with Quad Core Intel Xeon Processor 2.26 GHz, 12GB DDR3 Memory, 2GB Nvidia Quadro 4000 dual monitor video card, and two 24 inch Dell U2412M monitors. Definitely a task for me seeing what old programs will work and what new ones that I need as well as figuring out the new filing system.

Enjoy your build
Regardless what it is (smile)

Name:  New-Computer.jpg
Views: 5525
Size:  95.4 KB