The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2013, 09:37 AM   #1
Matty Wagz

Elbow deep in my 66 - finally doin it!

I finally broke down and am doin the suspension/brake/steering upgrades that I have been gathering parts for... With LOTS of help/expertise/parts from CAPTAIN FAB (thanks again John!) Will be posting lots of pictures. I am open to and welcome any expertise/criticism; this is my first go round on something like this, so please offer suggestions.

I am doing a rear swap to a 71 rear w/ 373 gears and a mini spool locker (rear completely rebuilt - thanks Keith); C notch; adjustable trac bar; air bag suspension all the way around.

Front getting disc brakes; power steering; sway bar; droppped spindles; air ride; new master cylinder; and of course CAPTAIN FAB's power steering box adapter/master cylinder adapter/steering shaft adapter...

not sure about time for body mods/paint at this time; getting truck together for first goal of Ocean City, MD car show weekend of May 16th so............ Wish me luck, I will need it.

Getting lots of help from my Dad - Leon; Brother - Jon; neighbor - Mike; buddy - Hype; and son - Scotty; so if you see people in the pics, prob. one of these guys. If you are around central PA, Lititz (America's coolest small town!) and see me out, feel free to stop in and check it out.
Attached Images